Job brief We are looking for a Content Writer to join our editorial team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides, and marketing copy. Content Writer’s responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types, and proofreading articles before publication. We’d like to meet you if you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail. Feel free to share samples of your work or a portfolio of your published articles with your application. Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
Content Writer Responsibilities:
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
- Update website content as needed
Content Writer Requirements:
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Freshers are welcome.
- Working knowledge of content management systems. (Eg. WordPress)
- Proficient in Google Docs, and Google Sheets applications.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines